How do you like my blog?

Welcome to Book Boy!

This blog is a place for young readers to find good books, recommended by me! You can look at "About Me" to learn, well, about me, or click on any other tab on the right to see all the books I read with that tag! You can also translate it to other languages. Above I have a search bar so you can find out if you read the same book as me! You can comment on any book that you have also read or think you would like to read. In your comments, please no spoilers, (they will not be posted,) and please put your first name and your age. I hope you enjoy Book Boy, and thank you for checking out my blog. You can subscribe to my blog by entering your email address at the bottom of the page. Also, please vote on what you think about my blog on the poll above.
-Blaise, the BookBoy.

Wednesday 13 July 2016

True Stories of the First World War (Paul Dowswell)

Very interesting book. I can't believe what all the soldiers did at Christmas! Personally, I prefer the Second World War, but this was still a very educational read!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love books:). Traveling the world and through time is a readers super power:). Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete