How do you like my blog?

Welcome to Book Boy!

This blog is a place for young readers to find good books, recommended by me! You can look at "About Me" to learn, well, about me, or click on any other tab on the right to see all the books I read with that tag! You can also translate it to other languages. Above I have a search bar so you can find out if you read the same book as me! You can comment on any book that you have also read or think you would like to read. In your comments, please no spoilers, (they will not be posted,) and please put your first name and your age. I hope you enjoy Book Boy, and thank you for checking out my blog. You can subscribe to my blog by entering your email address at the bottom of the page. Also, please vote on what you think about my blog on the poll above.
-Blaise, the BookBoy.

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book One: The Lightning Thief. (Rick Riordan)

THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I've calmed down. Twelve year old Percy Jackson has been kicked out of his sixth boarding school in six years. He's going to miss the latin teacher and his friend grover during summer holidays.
He never knew his real father, and his mom says he was lost at sea. Not dead, just lost. His stepfather Gabriel (AKA stinky Gabe) is a jerk to him, which is normal, and him and his mother go to the beach, which is also normal. What is not normal is that he killed his pre algebra teacher earlier in the year, and now everyone is acting like she never existed. The other not normal thing is the freak storm that comes in the middle of the night, and the fact that grover is there, but he isn't wearing pants. Where his feet should be are two cloven hooves, and his legs are covered in fur. Turns out Grover is a Satyr, and Percy's world turns upside down. His latin teacher is a centaur, the counsellor at his new camp is the god of wine, and the greek gods are real. This is an amazing book, the first in a series, and the books get better as the series progresses. I liked this book so much that I bought it!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment