How do you like my blog?

Welcome to Book Boy!

This blog is a place for young readers to find good books, recommended by me! You can look at "About Me" to learn, well, about me, or click on any other tab on the right to see all the books I read with that tag! You can also translate it to other languages. Above I have a search bar so you can find out if you read the same book as me! You can comment on any book that you have also read or think you would like to read. In your comments, please no spoilers, (they will not be posted,) and please put your first name and your age. I hope you enjoy Book Boy, and thank you for checking out my blog. You can subscribe to my blog by entering your email address at the bottom of the page. Also, please vote on what you think about my blog on the poll above.
-Blaise, the BookBoy.

Wednesday 19 April 2017

I Am the Cheese. (Robert Cormier)

This was an amazing book, just very hard to get your head wrapped around it. A boy is riding his bike to visit his father at the hospital. Another boy (or is it the same one?) is being interrogated/getting his memory back. The boy on the bike has a normal life, and it seems the boy in the room knows about the boy on the bike. It turns out the boy on the bike (Adam Farmer) doesn't have a very normal life, and everything is revealed at the end. Something I really liked about this book is that it ends with the same paragraph it starts with. This book was, like I said, really complicated, and even if you read it two or three times, I doubt you'll understand it. I sure didn't! The title might seem a bit strange now, but it makes way more sense at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment